- Lab-grown bladders ‘a milestone’ (link2) (link3) – Grown from their own cells, no less.
- Discovered: the missing link that solves a mystery of evolution – A significant piece of evidence supporting evolution.
- Why women are changing their minds about men – Going for looks rather than security.
- Prayers found ineffective in speeding recovery – A similar study was covered previously by SciScoop .
- There’s a fraction too much friction – This one’s a bit mind-boggling, but then so is most quantum-related stuff.
- New male contraceptive in the works? – Effective and easily reversible.
- Scientists Build High-Energy Batteries Using Viruses – This technology appears to have promise.
And here’s some slightly older news:
- Quantum computer works best switched off (link2) – More quantum weirdness.
- Future laptop batteries to get boost from nanotechnology – Increased surface area is key, just like it is in the human brain and heatsinks.
- ‘Mental typewriter’ controlled by thought alone – I foresee this becoming really big with gamers.