There are more than 300 other Science News Sources here, to help you dig out some great science stories.
- Looking to chat about chemistry, try the Chemical Forums
- If you’re after a new job or a step on career ladder try these Freelance Job Listings
- More science news from SciScoop’s own David Bradley in Spotlight
- Chemistry News – Chemistry news blog
- Sciencetext Tech Blog
Experienced and would-be science writers can get advice and information on science writing as a profession using the following links. SmartWritingService – research paper company is committed to hire the best science writers to help university students with their academic projects for money.
- National Association of Science Writers
- Association of British Science Writers
- Canadian Science Writers Association
- Australian Science Communicators
- Irish Science Journalists Association
- European Union of Science Journalists’ Associations
- International Science Writers Association